We have never done this but today is going to be a Mobility day. A great way to learn some self maintenance for the future. If you did “Murph” on Monday you will need it.
1) 5 minutes spend rolling out legs, back, lats.
2) pigeon pose on box 2 minutes each side
3) lacrosse ball in hamstring
4) foot on box, hamstring and adductor stretch
5) partner barbell calf rollout
6) Couch stretch 2 minutes each side
7) banded frog stretch
8) remaining time banded lat and shoulder stretches.
Not satisfied with just mobility? Alternate workout is 5k row for time.